Garlic Green Beans
using Nina Wong’s Black Stir Fry Sauce
- ½ Lb. Fresh Green Beans (Blanched)
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tbls. Nina Wong Black Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
1. Heat up a saute pan on medium heat. 2. Stir together and heat the olive oil, minced garlic and green beans until well combined. 3. Finish it off by adding some Nina Wong Black Stir Fry Sauce, tossing until you’ve reached a desired consistency. 4. Enjoy!
using Nina Wong’s White Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken (Breast or Thigh, Cubed or Sliced)
- 1 Cup Potatoes (Diced)
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth or Water
- 1 Tbls. Curry Powder
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Vegetables of Choice (Optional)
- ¼ Cup Nina Wong White Stir Fry Sauce
1. Heat a skillet or wok to a medium high heat. 2. Add the oil, chicken, garlic, curry powder and Nina Wong’s White Stir Fry Sauce, combining them in the pan. 3. Next add the potatoes and chicken broth, simmering everything until the potatoes are nice and soft. 4. Finaly, add the coconut milk and any remaining vegetables, stiring to combine. 5. Plate, serve and enjoy.
Minty Vietnamese Vinaigrette
using Nina Wong’s Egg Roll Sauce
- 6 Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- 1 Cup Nina Wong Egg Roll Sauce
- ½ Tbls. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbls. Fresh Lime Juice
1. In a blender, thoroughly combine the fresh mint and Nina Wong Egg Roll Sauce. 2. Carefully pour the mixture into a mixing bowl. 3. Add the olive oil and lime juice, briskly whisking the mixture until everything is fully incorporated. 4. Serve over vegetables, along side your favorite protien or mixed into any dish!
Sweet & Sour Chicken
using Nina Wong’s Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 Lb. Boneless Fried Chicken (Diced)
- ¼ Cup Pineapple (Diced)
- ¼ Cup Onions (Diced)
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Cup Nina Wong Sweet & Sour Sauce Sauce
- 1 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Pinch Salt
1. Add oil to a sauté pan on a medium high heat until the oil sizzles. 2. Add the onions to the oil and sauté until translucent. 3. Next, stir in Nina Wong’s Sweet and Sour Sauce, adding a pinch of salt to taste. 4. Stir in the fried chicken, thoroughly coating the chicken in Sweet and Sour sauce. 5. Finally, add the pinapple and bell pepper tossing everything together.
Sweet & Tangy Soy Vinaigrette
using Nina Wong’s Dumpling Sauce
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Nina Wong Dumpling Sauce
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic (Optional)
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. 2. Whisk everything until its thoroughly incorporated. 3. Serve as a dipping sauce or as an Asian salad dressing!
Iced Ginger Tea
using Nina Wong’s Ginger Syrup
- 8 OZ. Warm Water
- 2 Tbls. Nina Wong Ginger Syrup
- Fresh Mint (Optional)
1. Simply mix the water and Ginger Syrup together and pour over ice. Add some fresh mint for garnish and additional flavor!
Fresh Fruit Marinade
using Nina Wong’s Lemon Syrup
- 1 Lb. Fresh Fruit of your choice
- 1 Tsp. Leomon Zest (Optional)
- ¼ Cup Nina Wong Lemon Syrup
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the fresh fruit with Nina Wong’s Lemon Syrup and the lemon zest. Mix until thoroughly combined. 2. Garnish with mint and serve chilled!